Tuesday, January 17, 2006

new job

My current office job with a window view of the 405 freeway.


I applied to a company called ESI in woodland hills. I was interviewed by 3 people and all of them were laid back and cool as hell. Everything went good. Today @ 1:30pm i got a call from benny asking me if i was still interested in working with them. of course i said yes and he said he will call me later to find out what my salary will be. so i guess this means i got another job. I will be a tech support for their company which is fine with me cause it seems more laid back than doin data entry. i just hope i get paid as much as my current job.

So with this new job in mind i need to figure a way to keep my current job as graphic designer and somehow get paid per advertisement i design than getting paid hourly. Lets just hope the owner (who looks like a 70's italian pimp) will give into my request and i get to keep 2 jobs going.

time to celebrate...

No comments: