Friday, January 06, 2006

2005 and sugar

2005 was the year of concerts, OC freakfest, Hollywood nights, meeting lots of new friends, progressing myself in surfing skateboarding and photography, relationship dilema and trying to find out what all of this means.


I got to see these awsome People Perform live in front of my eyes in 2005.

Not Pictured:
-a cause after midnight

blackblack
















Meg and Dia Band














Bloc Party "Im ON FIRE!"















snow patrol












The Like













Red Hot Chili Peppers




































MF Doom











Jean Grey



















K-OS
















Lady Sovereign















My Chemical Romance

















Cold Play











Giant Drag



















Franz Ferdinand





















join me in 2006 becuase it's gonna be a good year. I promise!

No comments: