Thursday, March 01, 2007

peanut butter and jellly

so this year is off to a good start, i finally got my website up and running. www.alexrapada.com I've been shooting various music artists (myspace.com/laurenjsantiago, myspace.com/jacewon and many more...) for their album and press shots. I've also shot a couple of models for their portfolio. This weekend i've got 6 photoshoots lined up with various models. one of the groups are called brown babies. a group of female fashion designers and anything that has to do with fashion for their up coming website. www.brownbabiesla.com they got their stuff on a lockdown for sure.

The most exciting thing to happen so far, thanks to a good friend joyce www.voideity.com. she is super smart girl that wants to pursue dreams and somehow, i guess i call it being in the right place at the right time, asked me to take over her position as an in house photographer for level99usa.com, a really legit high class clothing company. *ladies you need to check out their clothes, super sexy haha* i cant thank her enough and its definitely a new venture for me in my photography career.

I am also looking for to shooting tita lima's second album cover an other press shots for her. if you dont know who she is check her out at myspace.com/titalima her voice just melts you...

and lastly im gonna be in hawaii from july1st-aug 7th shooting weddings as a 2nd photographer with my super talented cousin amodophoto.com I dont know what to expect except constant work and laughter haha cause its dope to work with your cousin and have fun at the same time.

good things....

No comments: